Electronic Music Production course (pl note while applying for this Specilisation, you have to chooes Sound recording and Audio Enginnering course in the online application form)
We are accepting applications for the "Electronic Music production course" starting on 31st Jan 2019 at B-11,IMM .Building, Qutab institutional area new
1. No of seats: We have 10 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for Diploma and Graduation in any Discipline for PG diploma. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply for the Electronic Music Production course
3. Selection criteria: The admission to all the courses is given on “personal interview” basis. Interview will be conducted in CRAFT premise on 14th Jan 2019.
4. How to apply: You need to apply online from the above link and pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card /ATM card / Netbanking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.
5. Interview Results: It will be declared with 10- days from the interview date .The selected candidates are required to submit the fee, Full or half within 15-days from his date of declaration of the result.The students who are given the waiting list status, will be declare on 25th Jan 2019,if required. 7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
8. Class timing: “LEARN BY DOING“is the main philosophy of the Center. Classes take place 5-days in a week. Screening of movies- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and classes are from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break.
9. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.95, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.1,00, 000/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: Electronic Music Producer is part of "Sound Recording and Audio Engineering" as specialization in the 2nd Semester .
The first semester of 6-month is classroom training along with practical projects and 2nd semester of 6- months 4- the field projects like ad film, documentary, dialogue, fiction films.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a non-profit making public charitable trust with sub-Registrar in Delhi Govt. and offer autonomous Diploma courses. CRAFT was established on 6th March 2006 and it is our 11th year of operation.
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “bachelor or master degree in Sound Recording and Audio Engineering / or any other specialization media courses like direction, event mgmt, editing…..etc”.
Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In fact, AICTE does not even understand the media courses and hence no P.G college/institute offer the degree program. All private/nongovernment institutions (like CRAFT) offer one-year diploma programs. If you honestly ask, in the media industry nobody is concerned about your degree/ diploma/certificate. What they are looking at is your capability as event management/ director/cinematographer/ editor, your overall smart personality, good communication skills and understanding of your profession you have chosen. 13. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have any tie-up with any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
14. Management quota seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides regular fee.
The Electronic Music Production course at CRAFT FILM SCHOOL is a rounded music course which covers many aspects of modern music production.
Technical aspects such as voice and instrument recording, audio and midi editing on a digital audio workstation and a look into mixing using onboard plug-ins.
The course is designed to help the student start with an idea and develop that idea into a
• The modern workstation Assembly and signal flow of the digital audio workstation.
• A continuous look
• Analysis of songs – forms and construction of a composition.
• Time signatures, Quantization for drums and various
• String section analysis
• Range of instruments
• Methods of composition using those instruments on the computer.
• In-depth study of Audio Recording using microphone& editing it using different techniques.
• Bringing the production to life, using different mixing related plug-ins and equalizers
Why This Course?
Students will have access to professional DAW session files of leading music producers and will be guided as to how these were created and why they work. To top it off, students will also be receiving over 8 GB of royalty-free samples and loops that they can use in their own compositions.
With this course, we aim to provide one of the best electronic music production courses in Delhi and possibly India! Welcome to the school of Electronic Music Production.
After completing this course students will have a firm understanding of :
PLACEMENT support: We believe in rigorous and meticulous training that would instill confidence among the students so that finding a suitable placement in the industry will not be a major issue for any graduate of our institute. However, our responsibility doesn't finish after giving them the best possible training. It is equally important
Access to placement services such as career counseling, resume help, mock interviews, and recruiter access is provided to all the students once they are done with 80% of the course.
Since its inception, we have a record of supporting its sincere students in finding the internship/
There are two categories of students: 1. Who is keen on working in reputed company | who would like to make an independent filmmaking career
Besides the above, placement officer also keep a track of various openings about jobs providing sites and another job forum on the net. He posts such vacancies in
Our ex-students who are well placed in the industry are explored to have networking for current students. Students of
For such students, Personal efforts are made by the teaching faculty /guest faculty to connect our current passing out students to seek an easy appointment in Bombay and other regional film industry in Calcutta/