We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting from 15th Feb 2023 at B-11, IMM Building ,Qutab institutional area,New Delhi-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 Seats for International Students & 3 Seats for Management representation Students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 -for a "Diploma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma” certificate. No minimum percentage is required to apply. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply. Course content and classroom remain the same for the main course. However, the difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills, which will be offered to the 10+2 pass-out students. If you are 10+2, you will get a ‘Diploma in English Journalism Course’ and if you are a Graduate, you will get ‘PG Diploma English Journalism Course’.
3. Selection Criteria: Selection is done on the basis of an interview, which will happen on campus only. Results are declared within 5 days after the interview. Selected candidates have to submit the seat confirmation fee within 7 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared in the last week before the session starts.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
The amount of Rs .1,000/- as an application fee has to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / UPI / Net banking. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply: Our seats are already filled up. Every year we hold 2 seats to be filled up the recommendation of CRAFT management board & 2 seats for International students. This year we are not having any recommendation and hence converting them in the general category for which we are conducting daily Interviews on what app video calls for outstation students and walk-in interviews for Delhi-based students till the seats are filled up. If keen apply now and pay your registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- so that a suitable time for the interview on the next date could be allocated.
6. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner. For girl candidates we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
7. Class timing: “LEARN BY DOING “is the main philosophy of the Center.
Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. You will also get the hands on " Practical Experinece " of working with 3-inhouse Magazines and another Magazine" Bollywood and Beyond" to be launched soon.
8. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.1,50,000/- In installments, it becomes Rs. 1,55,000/
In the installment method:
1) 50% of the total fee 30 days before the academic session starts.
2) 25% as 2nd installment to be paid after 1 month of starting the Academic session.
3) 25% as 3rd installment to be paid after 2 months of starting the Academic session.
Students who opt for the Instalment method needs to deposit the Post Dated Cheque ( PDC ) of the above dates at the time of joining.
9. CRAFT’s Legal Status & Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a nonprofit-making public charitable trust with Sub-Registrar in the Delhi government. We offer autonomous Diploma courses. Proudly established in the year 2006 (March 6) - 2020 is our 14th year of operation.
10. Workshops: various workshops are conducted by guest faculty of various news Channels.
11. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have tie-ups with any bank, but if you apply for a Student loan, we can issue a letter required from our end.
12. Placement Support: Students having 85% attendance in the 1st semester of 6 months will get internship support after completion of 1st semester to work in a new Channel in Delhi NCR. the internship will lead to the placement in the same the news channel, if you perform well.
13. Management Quota Seats:-There are 3 management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs 20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.
LEARN BY DOING “is the main philosophy of the Center.
Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. You will also get the hands on " Practical Experinece " of working with 3-inhouse Magazines and another Magazine" Bollywood and Beyond" to be launched soon.( click here to read RNI approval letter )
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
We Follow the same Syallbus as Offer by IIMC -JNU with same Guest faculty that will be coming to take classes in IIMC
Our students get hands on practical training with 3 -in-house Magazine :
* Cinematography Art: quarterly Magazine running for last 4-years.
* Fashion Wings - Bimonthly Magazine recently announced.
* Bollywood and Beyond , Bimonthly Magazine recently announced
Besides the regular lectures of 2 hours , every day students get the "Practical Training" of 3-hours to work on our in-house Magazines.
Various guest faculty comes from English News papers ,who are expert in different domains , like Hindustan Times, Indian Express, Times of India and other Important Magazines to train our students for various specialized field of Journalism. This gives the students to network with professionals who would help our students to seek internship which later gets converted into placement
Once your training is complete after 6-months we also have our own network so that all the students having 85% attendance gets internship in news paper or magazines to learn the requirements of the Fields