We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 31st July 2019 at B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of seats: We have 20 Seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any Discipline. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply.
3. Selection criteria: The admission to all the courses is given on “personal interview” basis. Interview will be conducted in CRAFT premise on the followings dates for various courses
24th June - for Cinematography Course. 25th June -for Acting & Modeling Course.
26th June -for Direction Course.
27th june -for Sound Recording & Audio Engineering Course & Film /Video Editing Course.
28th June- for TV Journalism| Pr Advt & event Mgmt | Course and Creative Writing .
4. How to apply: The application form is available on our website www.craftfilmschool.com ( or old website www.craftfilmschool.com) for applying on line and downloading. If you are applying online you need to pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card . You can also download application form from this website and send us with the bank draft of Rs 1,000/- to be made from any bank in the favor of “center for research in art of film and television” payable at Delhi. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.Last date to apply: There is no last date as such, but we can close down on any day, once we have received 60 applications. As of today we are accepting applications for the Interview to be conducted in June. 2019. Out of 10 Points Candidate need to score minimum of 6 points to qualify for CRAFT. hence If you are making an inquiry Today, you need to apply within 3 days .If you do that you would Secure 2 points as Sincere candidate. Rest of the Points will depends upon your Academic Records ,Portfolio and Your performance in the Interview. Sincerity score: 2 points| Academic Record: 2 points| Portfolio: 2 points| Interview Performance : 4 points
5. Interview Results . It will be declared with 10- days from the interview date .The selected candidates are required to submit the fee, Full or half within 15-days from his date of declaration of the result.The students who are given the waiting list status, will be declare on 25th July 2019,if required
6. How to prepare for interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. For more details pl refer the attachment on how to prepare for interview
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner. For girl candidates we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8. Class timing: Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. Tuesday to Saturday, Saturday session is conducted by a guest faculty who is industry practitioner.
9. Course Fee:The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.95, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.1,00,00/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: PR / ADVT / EVENT MGMT is a one year program.
The first semester of 6-month is classroom training along with practical projects and 2nd semester of 6- months, 3-months for the field projects and 3-months is the internship
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “bachelor or master degree in PR / ADVT / EVENT MGMT / or any other specialization media courses like direction, event mgmt, editing…..etc”.
Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In
13. Bank Loan Provision:
We do not have any
14. Management quota seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without the interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides regular fee.
Public Relation: Overview
What is Public Relations (PR)?
• Public Relations is about building public relationships.
• Public relations (PR) are the use of communication channels to manage public perception of an individual or an organization.
• Public relation (PR) is the way organizations, companies and individuals communicate with the public and media.
A PR specialist communicates with the target audience directly or indirectly through media with an aim to create and maintain a positive image and create a strong relationship with the audience.
Examples include press releases, newsletters, public appearances, etc. as well as utilization of the World Wide Web.
Public Relations Involves:
1. Evaluation of public attitudes and opinions.
2. Formulation and implementation of an organizations procedures and policy regarding communication with its public.
3. Coordination of communications programs.
4. Developing rapport and good-will through a two-way communication process.
5. Fostering a positive relationship between an organization and its public constituents.
Functions of PR:
• Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
• Counselling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
• Researching, conducting and evaluating.
• Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
• Public relations provides an organization or individual exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment.
• Common activities include speaking at conferences, winning industry awards, working with the press, and employee communication.
•It provides relevant information on planning technical and organizational developments, inventions and their potential utilization, etc.
•In business, a public relation is a tool of management like marketing, production, and finance. It is investing and creating an asset for an organization which is finally reflected in improved performance profitability, and growth of the organization.
Public relations activities include:
•Books and other writings
•Collateral literature, both offline and online
•Social media and social networks
Duration: Every day there will be a two-and-half an hour class with 30 mins tea Break in between.
Days: Classes will be held 5 days in a week Wed-Sunday( Monday -Tuesday will be projected internship )
Industry Expert: on every Sunday there will be industry expert would be sharing his experiences.
Specialisation: students would be choosing their area of specialization in 2nd Semester for their projects
1. Syllabus of Public Relations Course: Click here to download
2. Syllabus of Advertising part of Course: Click here to download
3. List of the guest faculty coming to conduct the class on Sunday: Click here to download
coming soon. meanwhile enjoy this short film on CRAFT
craft film school video:
craft film school video
craft film school
The fee is 40k : ( Forty Thousand)
Sat and Sunday Classes For 6-months
: 10: 30 to 1:00 pm with 30 min Tea Break.
Saturday Guest faculty:
Sunday: Regular Faculty:
Internship Guaranteed by 6-months Prog.
Sat and Sunday Classes For 6-months
Timing: : 10: 30 to 1:00 pm with 30 min Tea Break.
Internship Guarantee after 6-months Program.
The fee is 20k.
For more information pl email at