We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 30th August 2021 at B-11, IMM BUILDING. QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 Seats for International Students & 2 Seats for Management representation Students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 -for a "Diploma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma” certificate. No minimum percentage is required to apply. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply.
Course content and classroom remain the same for the main course. However, the difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills, which will be offered to the 10+2 pass-out students. If you are 10+2, you will get a ‘Diploma in Public Relations Advertising and Event Management course’ and if you are a Graduate, you will get a ‘PG Diploma in Public Relations Advertising and Event Management course’.
3. Selection Criteria: The selection of the applicants is done on an interview basis. Results are declared within 10 days. Selected candidates will submit the full fee or half fees within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared on 16th August 2021 if required.
Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, if a student is not able to come personally, for the interview, we will conduct a telephonic interview via WhatsApp/Skype.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
An amount of Rs .1,000/- is to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / ATM Card / Net banking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply:
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be held on 3rd May 2021. The last date to apply is 24th April 2021.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 7 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”.
How to prepare for an interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for.
6. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student’s coordinator help in finding economical accommodation at a walking distance from the institute. It saves traveling time and cost- an average of Rs 2500/-per month!
Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 5000/- and 6000/- per month which, on sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- per month. A food joint is nearby CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
We help in finding PG accommodation for the girl candidates. It costs around Rs. 5000/- per month. Food is separate and Tiffin service is available.
7. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs. 1,25,000/- In installments, it becomes Rs. 1,30,000/.
The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as 2nd installment, to be paid on 1st Oct 2021.
2) Balance 25% as 3rd installment, to be paid on 1st Nov 2021.
Students who opt for the Installment method needs to deposit the Post Dated Cheque ( PDC ) of the above dates at the time of joining.
8. Class Timings: Our motto is to ‘Learn by Doing’. Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. Tuesday to Saturday, Saturday session is conducted by a guest faculty who is an industry practitioner.
9. Course Duration: Public Relations | Advertising and Event Management is a one-year program. The first semester consists of six months of classroom practical training of 5 days a week. The second semester of six months, you will working on practical projects and Internship.
10. CRAFT’s Legal Status & Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a nonprofit-making public charitable trust with Sub-Registrar in the Delhi government. We offer autonomous Diploma courses. Proudly established in the year 2006 (March 6) - 2020 is our 14th year of operation.
11. Workshop : Various Industry workshops are organized which help you while seeking placements
12. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have tie-ups with any bank, but if you apply for Student loan, we can issue a letter required from our end.
13. Management Quota Seats: There are 2 management quota seats available in ‘Cinematography’ course in which students can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs. 20,000/- (for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.
14. Placement Support: Students having 85% attendance in the 1st semester of 6 months will get internship support after completion of their 1-semester into any company based in delhi/mumbai.
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Public Relation: Overview
What is Public Relations (PR)?
• Public Relations is about building public relationships.
• Public relations (PR) are the use of communication channels to manage public perception of an individual or an organization.
• Public relation (PR) is the way organizations, companies and individuals communicate with the public and media.
A PR specialist communicates with the target audience directly or indirectly through media with an aim to create and maintain a positive image and create a strong relationship with the audience.
Examples include press releases, newsletters, public appearances, etc. as well as utilization of the World Wide Web.
Public Relations Involves:
1. Evaluation of public attitudes and opinions.
2. Formulation and implementation of an organizations procedures and policy regarding communication with its public.
3. Coordination of communications programs.
4. Developing rapport and good-will through a two-way communication process.
5. Fostering a positive relationship between an organization and its public constituents.
Functions of PR:
• Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
• Counselling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
• Researching, conducting and evaluating.
• Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
• Public relations provides an organization or individual exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment.
• Common activities include speaking at conferences, winning industry awards, working with the press, and employee communication.
•It provides relevant information on planning technical and organizational developments, inventions and their potential utilization, etc.
•In business, a public relation is a tool of management like marketing, production, and finance. It is investing and creating an asset for an organization which is finally reflected in improved performance profitability, and growth of the organization.
Public relations activities include:
•Books and other writings
•Collateral literature, both offline and online
•Social media and social networks
Duration: Every day there will be a two-and-half an hour class with 30 mins tea Break in between.
Days: Classes will be held 5 days in a week Wed-Sunday( Monday -Tuesday will be projected internship )
Industry Expert: on every Sunday there will be industry expert would be sharing his experiences.
Specialisation: students would be choosing their area of specialization in 2nd Semester for their projects
1. Syllabus of Public Relations Course: Click here to download
2. Syllabus of Advertising part of Course: Click here to download
3. List of the guest faculty coming to conduct the class on Sunday: Click here to download
coming soon. meanwhile enjoy this short film on CRAFT
craft film school video:
craft film school video
craft film school
The fee is 40k : ( Forty Thousand)
Sat and Sunday Classes For 6-months
: 10: 30 to 1:00 pm with 30 min Tea Break.
Saturday Guest faculty:
Sunday: Regular Faculty:
Internship Guaranteed by 6-months Prog.
Sat and Sunday Classes For 6-months
Timing: : 10: 30 to 1:00 pm with 30 min Tea Break.
Internship Guarantee after 6-months Program.
The fee is 20k.
For more information pl email at