We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting from January 2024 at B-11, IMM Building, Qutab institutional area, New Delhi-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 seats for International students and 2 seats for management quota.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma”. Students who are appearing for their final year exam of graduation can also apply.
3. Selection Criteria for Course: Selection is done on the basis of an interview, which will happen on campus only. Results are declared within 7 days after the interview. Selected candidates have to submit the seat confirmation fee within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared in the last week before the session starts.
4. How to Apply: In order to study photography in CRAFT,You need to apply online from the website given below-
The amount of Rs .1,000/- as an application fee has to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / UPI / Net banking. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply for Course :
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be conducted- on the 14th October 2023.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 6 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”.
6. What the interview is all about :The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for.
7. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student coordinator helps in finding economical accommodation within walking distance from the institute. It saves traveling time and cost of an average Rs 1500/- per month
Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 6000/- to 7000/- per month which, on a sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- Rs 3500/-per month for a single student. A food joint is a nearby CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
PG accommodation for the girl candidates in safe areas costs around Rs. 10,000/- per month including Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
8.Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.1,25,000/- In installments, it becomes Rs.1,30,000/.
Students who opt for the Installment method need to deposit the Post-dated cheque (PDC) of the below dates at the time of joining.
In the installment method:
1) 50% of the total fee 30 days before the academic session starts.
2) 25% as 2nd installment to be paid after 1 month of starting the Academic session.
3) 25% as 3rd installment to be paid after 2 months of starting the Academic session.
9. Class Timings: Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m -1:00 p.m.with 30 minutes tea break. Monday & Tuesday are offs and Wednesday, Thursday & Friday will be classes by regular faculty. Saturday & Sunday sessions are conducted by guest faculty who are industry practitioners.
10. Course Duration & Syllabus: Public Relations | Advertising & Event Management course is a one-year program. The first semester consists of six months of classroom training. The second semester of six months, you will be working on Industry oriented practical projects and Internships.Syllabus is attached in the PDF file with this mail.
11. Workshops: We have 2 industry professionals coming every week on Saturday and Sunday to let you know how the industry is working.
12.CRAFT’s Legal Status & Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a nonprofit-making public charitable trust established on March 6, 2006 with Sub-Registrar in the Delhi government. We offer autonomous diploma courses. Established in the year 2006 (March 6) ,we are now 16 years old!
13. Bank Loan Provision: If you are from A-tier city, we can help you to seek a bank loan from our private bank.
14. Management Quota seats. There are 3 management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs 20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat besides the regular fee.
15. Placement Support: Students having 85% attendance in the 1st semester of 6 months will get internship support after completion of their 1-semester into any company ba
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Public Relation: Overview
What is Public Relations (PR)?
• Public Relations is about building public relationships.
• Public relations (PR) are the use of communication channels to manage public perception of an individual or an organization.
• Public relation (PR) is the way organizations, companies and individuals communicate with the public and media.
A PR specialist communicates with the target audience directly or indirectly through media with an aim to create and maintain a positive image and create a strong relationship with the audience.
Examples include press releases, newsletters, public appearances, etc. as well as utilization of the World Wide Web.
Public Relations Involves:
1. Evaluation of public attitudes and opinions.
2. Formulation and implementation of an organizations procedures and policy regarding communication with its public.
3. Coordination of communications programs.
4. Developing rapport and good-will through a two-way communication process.
5. Fostering a positive relationship between an organization and its public constituents.
Functions of PR:
• Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes, and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
• Counselling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
• Researching, conducting and evaluating.
• Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
• Public relations provides an organization or individual exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment.
• Common activities include speaking at conferences, winning industry awards, working with the press, and employee communication.
•It provides relevant information on planning technical and organizational developments, inventions and their potential utilization, etc.
•In business, a public relation is a tool of management like marketing, production, and finance. It is investing and creating an asset for an organization which is finally reflected in improved performance profitability, and growth of the organization.
Public relations activities include:
•Books and other writings
•Collateral literature, both offline and online
•Social media and social networks
Duration: Every day there will be a two-and-half an hour class with 30 mins tea Break in between.
Days: Classes will be held 5 days in a week Wed-Sunday( Monday -Tuesday will be projected internship )
Industry Expert: on every Sunday there will be industry expert would be sharing his experiences.
Specialisation: students would be choosing their area of specialization in 2nd Semester for their projects
1. Syllabus of Public Relations Course: Click here to download
2. Syllabus of Advertising part of Course: Click here to download
3. List of the guest faculty coming to conduct the class on Sunday: Click here to download
coming soon. meanwhile enjoy this short film on CRAFT
craft film school video:
craft film school video
craft film school
Sat and Sunday Classes For 6-months
Timing: : 10: 30 to 1:00 pm with 30 min Tea Break.
Internship Guarantee after 6-months Program.
The fee is 20k.
For more information pl email at