You Tube Film making
" Understanding Aesthetics and Technical Aspects of Audio Visual for Corporate Professionals "
Who Students Should Join this Course ?
Companies are spending millions of dollars for their audiovisual presence in market. In the changing times, more competitive environment means more capable individuals working in the company. Before being hired by a company for its management, your CV is scanned thoroughly.
- Any additional qualification, particularly if it is a technical skill, would give you an edge over others in the interview as companies are looking for candidates who have multitasking capabilities.
- Once you join a corporate house, you may be organizing conferences, product launch functions, participating in company expo etc. Photography & Videography is something which is required at all these occasions. A single image can say a lot but video can even explain it further. With an unrivalled approach to hands-on, interactive learning, this 21 days crash course will enhance your skills in the domain of audiovisual and it will be mutually beneficial for you and your company.
- This program is designed in such a way that its 40% theoretical part sets the background on the topic and 60% practical knowledge about the craft of video making . It also familiarizes you with all the aesthetic aspects to appreciate video which is a part of bigger canvas called Cinema.
- At any given time or in case of an emergency, you can shoot and edit and make a small video for any occasion for your company.
- Last but not the least; you would be acquiring a professional skill to make any kind of video for your own satisfaction or for your own youtube channel!
As you are already coming 5 days a week for your regular classes, why not to spend one extra hour for 21 days and gain something valuable without wasting time and energy in travelling to another venue.
Syllabus of 21 days:
3 Days in a Week |
5: 00 pm to 6:00 pm|
fee : 10,000/-( Ten Thousnads)
Batch Starting from :
31st july 2019
For any inquiry please contact at the reception
or call us at