We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 31st Aug 2022 at B-11, IMM BUILDING. QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 Seats for International Students & 3 Seats for Management representation Students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 -for a "Diploma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma” certificate. No minimum percentage is required to apply. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply. Course content and classroom remain the same for the main course. However, the difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills, which will be offered to the 10+2 pass-out students. If you are 10+2, you will get a “Diploma in Youtube Filmmaking and if you are a Graduate, you will get “PG Diploma in Youtube Filmmaking”.
3. Selection Criteria: The selection of the applicants is done on an interview basis. Results are declared within 10 days. Selected candidates will submit the full fee or half fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared on 1st Aug 2022 at if required.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
An amount of Rs .1,000/- is to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / ATM Card / Net banking transfer as an application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply:
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be held on 30th May 2022 the last date to apply is 21st May 2022.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 6 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”.
6. How to prepare for an interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for.
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 5000- 6000/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 3,000/-per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
For girl candidates we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 5000/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8.Class Timing: Teaching Plan for 3 months
First two month teaching plan 10:00: 1:00 pm Cinematography and 2:00pm: 5:00pm Editing
For 2-Months there would be Camera and Editing Classes from 10.oo am to 1.00 pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm, 5 days in a week
3rd Month Teaching Plan: Documentary lectures on scripting
Week -1 : 3 - days classes of 2 hr. each. On hand held camera-Gimbals: 2-days sound recording excusive on location sound.
Week -2: 3 - days classes of 2 hr each. On hand held camera-Gimbals 2-days sound recording excusive on location sound- cleaning and effects track lying.
Week -3: 3-days 2.5 hr each -workshop on location sound recording for documentary film making by Shivdas, location sound expert.
Week -4: # SEO- CLASSES ON : How To Promote Video On You Tube. # You Tube Film making project schedule of 12-days plan: No of shooting days 5 No of Editing days | 5 ( 8-hr each day ) No of Sound studio post Production | 2 ( 4-hr each day )Final Sound Mixing & editing output| 1-day : 8 hrs.
9. Course Fee: | 3-months coures fee : The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs. 95, 000/. In installment method it becomes. Rs.1,00, 000/ | 6 Month Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.1,95, 000/. In installment method it becomes.Rs.2,00, 000/. The first instalment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid on 1st Oct 2022
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid on 1st Nov 2022
10. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as nonprofit making public charitable trust with sub-Registrar in Delhi Govt. and offer autonomous Diploma courses. CRAFT was established on 6th March 2006 and it is our 11th year of operation.
11. AICTE Approval. Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc. In this country no any university offers the “Bachelor or Master Degree in cinematography . AICTE do not give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. All private / non government institutions (like CRAFT) offer one year diploma programs. If you honestly ask, in the media industry nobody is concerned about your degree/ diploma/certificate. What they are looking at is your capability as event management/ director/cinematographer/ editor, your overall smart personality, good communication skills and understanding of your profession you have chosen.
12.Bank Loan Provision: We do not have any tie up with the any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
13. Management Quota Seats: There are 3 management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs 20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.