We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 31st July 2019 at B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of seats: We have 20 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for Diploma and Graduation in any Discipline for PG DIPLOMA. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply.
3. Selection criteria: The admission to all the courses is given on “personal interview” basis. Interview will be conducted in CRAFT premise on the followings dates for various courses
13th May - for Cinematography Course.
14th May -for Direction Course.
15 May-for Sound Recording & Audio Engineering Course and Film /Video Editing Course.
16th May -for Acting & Modeling Course.
17th May- for TV Journalism, Pr Advt & event Mgmt Course and Creative Writing .
4. How to apply: You need to apply online from the above link and pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card /ATM card / Netbanking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash. Last date to apply: There is no last date as such, but we can close down on any day, once we have received 60 applications. As of today we are accepting applications for the Interview to be conducted in May. 2019. Out of 10 Points Candidate need to score minimum of 6 points to qualify for CRAFT. hence If you are making an inquiry Today, you need to apply within 3 days .If you do that you would Secure 2 points as Sincere candidate. Rest of the Points will depends upon your Academic Records ,Portfolio and Your performance in the Interview. Sincerity score: 2 points| Academic Record: 2 points| Portfolio: 2 points| Interview Performance : 4 points
5. Interview Results: It will be declared with 10- days from the interview date .The selected candidates are required to submit the fee, Full or half within 15-days from his date of declaration of the result.The students who are given the waiting list status, will be declare on 25th July 2019,if required.
6. How to prepare for the interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. For more details, pl refer the attachment on how to prepare for the interview
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
For girl candidates, we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8. Class timing: “LEARN BY DOING“ is the main philosophy of the Center. Classes take place 5-days in a week. Screening of movies- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and classes are from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break.
9. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.95, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.1,00, 000/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: Fashion photography is one year program. The first semester of 6-month is classroom training along with practices and 2nd semester of 6-months, are the student's projects which you shoot independent Projects in 2nd semester.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “bachelor or master degree in Fashion Photography or any other specialization media courses like direction, event mgmt, editing…..etc”.
Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In
13. Bank Loan Provision:
We do not have any tie up with any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
14. Management quota seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without the interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee