Wedding Planning Course
Center for Research in Art of Film and Television.
B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016
- Short-term. Wedding planning
- 1 - MONTH FULL TIME REGULAR COURSE
- SESSION STARTS FROM: - 1st Sep 2021 Admission criteria: first come first serve. Direct admission.
- Class Schedule|
- All classes are held 5-days in a week and timings are from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM with a tea break of 30 minutes.
- Course Fee:
- The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs. 20,000/.
- You can block seat by paying Rs 5,000 /-balances has to be paid before joining of the course.
- Eligibility criteria: Diploma After 10+2 / P.G diploma after Graduation. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. We offer film related course after 10+2 as well as after graduation.The main difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills which will be offered to 10+2 passing out students . If you are 10+2 and join this course your diploma will say “diploma in wedding planning ” and if you are graduate it would be called “P.G. diploma in wedding Planning . ” The course content and class room remains same. Students who are appearing for their 12th/ final year exam of graduation can also apply
- In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it