Next sesstion will start on 31st July 2019.
1. No of seats: We have 20 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any Discipline. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply.
3. Selection criteria: The admission to all the courses is given on “personal interview” basis. Interview will be conducted in CRAFT premise on the followings dates for various courses
24th June - for Cinematography Course. 25th June -for Acting & Modeling Course.
26th June -for Direction Course.
27th june -for Sound Recording & Audio Engineering Course & Film /Video Editing Course.
28th June- for TV Journalism| Pr Advt & event Mgmt | Creative Writing | Documentry Film making
4. How to apply: You need to apply online from the above link and pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card /ATM card / Netbanking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash. Last date to apply: There is no last date as such, but we can close down on any day, once we have received 60 applications. As of today we are accepting applications for the Interview to be conducted in May. 2019. Out of 10 Points Candidate need to score minimum of 6 points to qualify for CRAFT. hence If you are making an inquiry Today, you need to apply within 3 days .If you do that you would Secure 2 points as Sincere candidate. Rest of the Points will depends upon your Academic Records ,Portfolio and Your performance in the Interview. Sincerity score: 2 points| Academic Record: 2 points| Portfolio: 2 points| Interview Performance : 4 points
5. Interview Results: It will be declared with 10- days from the interview date .The selected candidates are required to submit the fee, Full or half within 15-days from his date of declaration of the result.The students who are given the waiting list status, will be declare on 25th July 2019,if required.
6.Infrastructure: pl click below to know more about the Infrasture
first two month:
10:00 : 1:00 pm ............ editing +
2:00 : 5:00 pm ..................Cinematography
Documentary lectures on scripting :
# 3 classes of 2 hr each. by 1st -Documentary
2-days sound recording
# 3 classes of 2 hr each. by 2nd-Documentary
2-days sound recording
3-days 2.5 hr each -workshop on location sound
week -4 - Documentary project discussion with
2. Eligibility criteria: Diploma After 10+2 / P.G diploma after Graduation.
There is no minimum percentage required to apply. We offer
Equipment available in sound studio of craft. 1.recording equipment. 2.daily Practising equoipmnet
Faculties Available for editing documentary film
various shooting equipment to the students
SOUND EQUIPMENT IN craft