We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 15th February 2022 at B-11, IMM BUILDING. QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 Seats for International Students & 2 Seats for Management representation Students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 -for a "Diploma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma” certificate. No minimum percentage is required to apply. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply. Course content and classroom remain the same for the main course.
3. Selection Criteria: The selection of the applicants is done on an interview basis. Results are declared within 10 days. Selected candidates will submit the full fee or half fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared on 16th August 2021 if required.
Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, if a student is not able to come personally, for the interview, we will conduct a telephonic interview via WhatsApp/Skype.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
An amount of Rs .1,000/- is to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / ATM Card / Net banking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply:
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be held on 13th December 2021 The last date to apply is 11th December 2021.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 6 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”. 6. How to prepare for interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. For more details pl refer the attachment on how to prepare for interview.
6. How to prepare for an interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for.
7. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student’s coordinator help in finding economical accommodation at walking distance from the institute. It saves traveling time and cost- an average of Rs 2500/-per month! Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 5000/- and 6000/- per month which, on sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- per month. A food joint is a nearby CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner. We help in finding PG accommodation for the girl candidates. It costs around Rs. 5000/- per month. Food is separate and Tiffin service is available.
8. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs. 95,000/-. In installments, it becomes Rs. 1, 00,000/.
The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as 2nd installment, to be paid on 15th March 2022.
2) Balance 25% as 3rd installment, to be paid on 15th April 2022.
Students who opt for the Instalment method needs to deposit the Post Dated Cheque ( PDC ) of the above dates at the time of joining.
9. Class Timings: Our motto is to ‘Learn by Doing’. Class Timings: ‘Learn by doing is the main philosophy of the center. Classes take place in two shifts from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (1:00 to 2:00 is the lunch break) with 30 minutes tea break in both the shifts (five days a week). We have a studio in which we conduct daily practicals of 3 hours. The theory class is for 2 hours once a week.
First two-month teaching plan:
10:00: 1:00 pm ............ Editing +
2:00: 5:00 pm ..................Cinematography
For 2-Months there would be Camera and Editing Classes from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm, 5 days a week.
3rd-month teaching plan:
Documentary lectures on scripting:
3 - Days classes of 2 hr each. by 1st -Documentary filmmakers.
2-days sound recording exclusive on location sound
3 - Days classes of 2 hr each. by 2nd -Documentary filmmakers.
2-days sound recording exclusive on-location sound- cleaning, and effects track laying
3-days 2.5 hr. each -workshop on location sound recording for documentary film making by Shivdas, location sound expert.
# Documentary project discussion with a mentor about the script:
# Documentary Film making project schedule of 12-days plan:
No of shooting days: 5
No of Editing days: 5 (8-hr each day)
No of Sound studio post Production: 2 (4-hr each day)
Final Sound Mixing & editing output: 1-day: 8 hrs.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status & Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a nonprofit-making public charitable trust with Sub-Registrar in the Delhi government. We offer autonomous Diploma courses. Proudly established in the year 2006 (March 6) - 2020 is our 14th year of operation.
12. Workshops: various workshops are conducted by guest faculty of various news Channels.
13. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have tie-ups with any bank, but if you apply for a Student loan, we can issue a letter required from our end.
14. Management Quota Seats: There are 2 management quota seats available in this course in which students can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs. 20,000/- (for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.
15. Placement Support: Students having 85% attendance in the 1st semester of 6 months will get internship support after completion of the 1st semester to work in the new Channel in Delhi NCR. The internship will lead to placement in the same news channel if you perform well.
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Equipment available in sound studio of craft. 1.recording equipment. 2.daily Practising equoipmnet
Faculties Available for editing documentary film
various shooting equipment to the students
SOUND EQUIPMENT IN craft