Next sesstion will start on 31st July 2019.
1. No of seats: We have 20 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any Discipline. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply.
3. Selection criteria:The admission to all the courses is given on “Personal Interview” basis. .
4. How to apply: The application form is available on our website www.craftfilmschool.com ( or old website www.craftfilmschool.com) for applying on line and downloading. If you are applying online you need to pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card . You can also download application form from this website and send us with the bank draft of Rs 1,000/- to be made from any bank in the favor of “center for research in art of film and television” payable at Delhi. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.
5. Last date to apply : Our regular admission process is over. Every year for each course we have 2 seats reserved for the CRAFT Management Board and we hold these seats till 23rd July. This year there has been no recommendation from our board of trustees and hence they are being converted into the general category for which we are conducting Interviews. Students who are based in DELHI NCR need to come personally for the interview in CRAFT. If you are keen to join CRAFT , kindly fill up the application form and make a payment of Rs 1,000/- online . After filling up the application form and an appointment will be fixed for the Interview . Those are living in far off Places, will have telephonic Interview .Kindly note that the academic session would commence from 31 July 2019.
6.Infrastructure: pl click below to know more about the Infrasture
first two month:
10:00 : 1:00 pm ............ editing +
2:00 : 5:00 pm ..................Cinematography
Documentary lectures on scripting :
# 3 classes of 2 hr each. by 1st -Documentary
2-days sound recording
# 3 classes of 2 hr each. by 2nd-Documentary
2-days sound recording
3-days 2.5 hr each -workshop on location sound
week -4 - Documentary project discussion with
2. Eligibility criteria: Diploma After 10+2 / P.G diploma after Graduation.
There is no minimum percentage required to apply. We offer
Equipment available in sound studio of craft. 1.recording equipment. 2.daily Practising equoipmnet
Faculties Available for editing documentary film
various shooting equipment to the students
SOUND EQUIPMENT IN craft