We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 31st Aug 2020 at B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of seats: We have 20 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for Diploma and Graduation in any Discipline for PG DIPLOMA. The main difference between both the diploma will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills which will be offered to the 10+2 passing out students. If you are 10+2, you will be getting a ‘Diploma in Acting ’ and if you are a graduate, you will be getting ‘PG Diploma in Acting ’. The course content and classroom remains the same for the main course.
3. Selection criteria: Selection to all the courses is done on an interview basis. The next interview will be conducted on 14th Aug 2020. Interview results will be declared within ten days of the interview date. The selected candidates are required to submit the full fee or half within fifteen days from the date of declaration of the result. Due to Covid lockdown, if a student will not be able to come personally for the interview, we will conduct a telephonic interview.
4. How to apply: The application form is available on our website www.craftfilmschool.com ( or old website www.craftfilmschool.com) for applying on line and downloading. If you are applying online you need to pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card . If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.
5.Link to apply: https://www.craftfilmschool.com/applyonline.
6. How to prepare for interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. HARSHAD ARORA.Ex-CRAFT acting student's on air SERIAL
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
For girl candidates, we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8. Class timing: “LEARN BY DOING “is the main philosophy of the Center. Classes take place from 2:00-5:00 pm with 30 min tea break 5, days in a week.
9. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.65, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.70, 000/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: Basic Acting is a 6-months course. If you wish , later on you can also join Advance Acting course of another 6-months . Admisstion to which is given only once you complete the basic Acting course : READ MORE DETAILS BELOW: Section 2: Semster-2: Advance 6 Months Acting Course.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as the nonprofit making public charitable trust with sub-Registrar in Delhi Govt. and offer autonomous Diploma courses. CRAFT was established on 6th March 2006 and it is our 6th year of operation.
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “bachelor or master degree in acting/ or any other specialization media courses like direction, event mgmt, editing…..etc”. Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In fact, AICTE
13. Bank Loan Provision:
We do not have any tie up with any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
14. Management Quota Seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without the interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Course Overview: There are so many actors who never in their lifetime went to any of the acting institutes but still made it big. Looking at them, a thought that crosses everyone’s mind is “Then why do I need a ‘formal acting course’?”
Can an actor be trained? ?Rajpal Yadav, Raguvir Yadav, Naseerudin Shah, Om puri ,Yashpal Sharma and many more are examples of ‘man next door’ making it-big. All of them were neither academically brilliant nor had good looks.
They came from small towns with no connections in film business, but they all received training from acting institutes.?Most aspiring actors, like you, have participated in college plays, or performed with local theater groups for creative satisfaction. And now when you are “keen” to turn this hobby into a profession, you may have a few doubts about your acting abilities and you might not have the confidence to perform a variety of characters. Here comes the need of an acting institute: to provide formal training. Our acting institute would give you that confidence that is the key to success in any profession!
You must be wondering how one can gain this confidence? Well, you already have one important virtue called “determination”. That means you are not just inclined to learn acting but are “Determined” to be an actor and that is why you are reading these lines. If you have this seed of “Determination” to learn acting, our acting institute, which provides a professional training program, will equip you to gain the required confidence. In CRAFT WORKSHOPS, you will test, through various exercises, your existing acting abilities. You will not only improve those but our professional instructors will work with you to develop new ones, which are essential to be a successful actor.
As you already possess the passion for performing and enjoy entertaining others, our acting institute will nurture your creative instincts, innate talent, and intellectual capacity to perform.??Modeling is another aspect of acting ability. In still / TV ads, you have to emote for a brief time till an emotion is captured by the camera. Gone are the days when you have to be chocolate looking handsome boy or girl. Today, we see many ads in which a ‘character’ is required rather than just good looks. Physical appearance, such as possessing the right size, weight, or features, often is a deciding factor in being selected for particular roles.
We will develop your acting talent, help you gain experience and business acumen which are important determinants of success for acting and modeling and that is what our acting institute offers ?
1. 12 Teachers in 6 months: Around 12 teachers conduct 10 days workshop. They are all NSD Graduates .
2. Screen Acting Training: At CRAFT, we focus and specialize in training our students for FILMS and TV. This means you will be learning how to face the camera.
3. Special Trainings : How to qualify the audition-Mock audition Test/ Sound studio Dubbing Exercises:
4. Complimentary Video Portfolio: Best 4 Exercises are shot with 2-camera set up which are given as portfolio.
5. Complimentary Still Portfolio: Our cinematography students would Shoot indoor and outdoor and will give you 20-Diffrent poses with variety of costumes and background, which normally cost at least 20-30k in the market.
6. Opportunity to Act in Short Films: Acting student will get the opportunity to work on the ‘diploma films’ of direction students.
7. A Personal cell/email Directory: Database in .xl file comprising of 300 contact details (updated mobile number and e-mail addresses) of Bombay based Film makers.
8. Audition Support : After successful graduation you are not abandoned . You become part of CRAFT extended family of our Ex-students Alumni Group. via Whats App and Facebook groups, you consistently keep getting the support about audition in Bombay.
9. Complimentary website making support. We offer free templates and their indication.
Always remember ,No Institute will get you the work ( so called placement ) except your talent. If you qualify the audition, you will be cast in a serial/film. Our 6 month training will give you the confidence to qualify for the audition, that is what we guarantee !
workshop section is coming soon.Meanwhile pl find the foling usefull links
Please Click on the right Side Icon Of Clip to download the file of .pdf of the course details.
Kindly note there would be 2 Hr Class every days 5 days in a week with 30 min Tea break.
a.) Students who have completed the first six months acting course of semester-1 will be given admission to the advanced acting course of another 6 months.
b.) In this course only 10-Students are given admission and fee is Rs 95,000/- for total six Month.In installment method it becomes Rs 1,00,000/-
c. ) Very Senior NSD graduate teachers would be conducting the classes. Around 6-8 teachers would conduct the class of 2 hrs each for 6 MONTHS