Thanks for enquiring about the Acting & Modeling Course at CRAFT FILM SCHOOL. Kindly note that we are accepting applications for the new session starting from 15th March 2021 at B-11, IMM Building Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi -110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 Seats for International Students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 -for the Loma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for the Diploma” certificate. No minimum percentage is required to apply. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply.
Course content and classroom remains the same for the main course. However, difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills, which will be offered to the 10+2 pass out students. If you are 10+2, you will get a ‘Diploma in Acting ’ and if you are a Graduate, you will get ‘PG Diploma in Acting ’.
3. Selection Criteria: Selection of the applicants is done on an interview basis. Interview date is 18th Nov 2020. Results are declared within 10 days. Selected candidates will submit the full fee or half fees within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students in the waiting list will be declared on 5th March, 2021, if required.
Due to Covid-19 lockdown, if a student is not able to come personally for the interview, we will conduct a telephonic interview via Whatsapp/Skype.
4. How to Apply: You need to apply online from the website given below-
An amount of Rs .1,000/- is to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / ATM Card / Net banking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply:
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be held on 18th Nov 2020. For which Last date to apply is 25th Oct 2020. Another round of Interviews to be held on 1st Dec 2020.
For which the last date to apply will be 20th Nov 2020.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. Candidate needs to score a minimum of 7 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 4 Days to gain Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as “Sincere Candidate”.
6. How to Prepare for the Interview: The intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study, he/she has applied for.
7. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student’s coordinator help in finding economical accommodation at a walking distance from the institute. It saves travelling time and cost- an average of Rs 2500/-per month !
Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 5000/- and 6000/- per month which, on sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- per month. A food joint is nearby CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
We help in finding PG accommodation for the girl candidates. It costs around Rs. 5000/- per month. Food is separate and Tiffin service is available.
8. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.75,000/- In installments, it becomes Rs.80,000/.
The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as 2nd installment, to be paid on 15th April 2021.
2) Balance 25% as 3rd installment, to be paid on 15th May 2021.
Students who opt for the Installment method needs to deposit the Post Dated Cheque ( PDC ) of the above dates at the time of joining.
9. Class Timings: Our motto is to ‘Learn by Doing’. Classes take place from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm with 30 minutes tea break (five days a week).
10. Course Duration: Acting and Modeling is 6 months Course.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status & Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as a nonprofit-making public charitable trust with Sub-Registrar in the Delhi government. We offer autonomous Diploma courses. Proudly established in the year 2006 (March 6) - 2020 is our 14th year of operation.
12. Acting Workshop by Industry Professionals: list of various acting workshops held in the past.
SURENDRA RAJAN : ACTING WORKSHOP who played GANDHI 12 times on the screen.
VIPIN SHARMA: ACTING WORKSHOP BY Paatal Lok, actor,NSD alumnus, orkshop in CRAFT film school
RAJPAL YADAV : ACTING WORKSHOP in CRAFT film school.PROMO
RAJPAL YADAV : ACTING WORKSHOP in CRAFT film school: Full workshop footage.
SANJAY MISHRA WORKSHOP in CRAFT film school
VARUN BADOLA : ACTING WORKSHOP in CRAFT film school.PROMO
13. Bank Loan Provision: We do not have tie-ups with any bank, but if you apply for Student loan, we can issue a letter required from our end.
14. Management Quota Seats: There are 4 management quota seats available in ‘Cinematography’ course in which students can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay an additional Rs. 20,000/- (for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee.
15. Placement Support: We help our Acting students in 8 ways in getting work. Demand for actors is growing every day. Actors find work in a variety of productions like 1.Becoming a Talk show host 2.An anchor-person for a show 3. Perform in music videos, 4. Television Serial 5. Act in TV channel promos 6. Do character roles in feature films. 7. Act in web series. 8. Act in Ad Films.
1. 12 Teachers in 6 months: 12 qualified Actors conduct 10-days workshop on screen acting. They all are ‘National School of Drama’ Graduates.
2. Screen Acting Training: At CRAFT, we focus and specialize in training our students for FILMS and TV-which means students will learn how to face the camera.
3. Special Trainings: To qualify an audition- Mock audition Test will be conducted. Sound studio & Dubbing Exercises will be taught.
4. Complimentary Video Portfolio: Best 4 Exercises are shot with 2-camera set up which are given as portfolio.
5. Complimentary Still Portfolio: Our Cinematography students shoot at indoor and outdoor locations. They will give you 20-Different poses with a variety of costumes and background, which normally cost at least 20-30k in the market.
6. Opportunity to Act in Short Films: Acting students will get the opportunity to work on the ‘Diploma films’ of Direction students, if they match the character.
7. A Personal cell/email Directory: Database in .xl file consisting of 300 contact details (updated mobile number and e-mail addresses) of Mumbai based Filmmakers.
8. Audition Support: After successful graduation you are not abandoned. Students become a part of CRAFT extended family of our Ex-students Alumni Group via Whatsapp and Facebook groups, you consistently keep getting the support about auditions in Mumbai.
9. Complimentary website. We offer free templates which can be intricate for making your website at nominal price.
*Always remember, No Institute can get you the work (so-called placement) it’s only your talent which will bring you fame & success. If you qualify an audition, you will be cast in a serial/movie. Our 6 months training will give you the confidence to qualify for an audition, & this is what we guarantee!
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Course Overview: There are so many actors who never in their lifetime went to any of the acting institutes but still made it big. Looking at them, a thought that crosses everyone’s mind is “Then why do I need a ‘formal acting course’?”
Can an actor be trained? ?Rajpal Yadav, Raguvir Yadav, Naseerudin Shah, Om puri ,Yashpal Sharma and many more are examples of ‘man next door’ making it-big. All of them were neither academically brilliant nor had good looks.
They came from small towns with no connections in film business, but they all received training from acting institutes.?Most aspiring actors, like you, have participated in college plays, or performed with local theater groups for creative satisfaction. And now when you are “keen” to turn this hobby into a profession, you may have a few doubts about your acting abilities and you might not have the confidence to perform a variety of characters. Here comes the need of an acting institute: to provide formal training. Our acting institute would give you that confidence that is the key to success in any profession!
You must be wondering how one can gain this confidence? Well, you already have one important virtue called “determination”. That means you are not just inclined to learn acting but are “Determined” to be an actor and that is why you are reading these lines. If you have this seed of “Determination” to learn acting, our acting institute, which provides a professional training program, will equip you to gain the required confidence. In CRAFT WORKSHOPS, you will test, through various exercises, your existing acting abilities. You will not only improve those but our professional instructors will work with you to develop new ones, which are essential to be a successful actor.
As you already possess the passion for performing and enjoy entertaining others, our acting institute will nurture your creative instincts, innate talent, and intellectual capacity to perform.??Modeling is another aspect of acting ability. In still / TV ads, you have to emote for a brief time till an emotion is captured by the camera. Gone are the days when you have to be chocolate looking handsome boy or girl. Today, we see many ads in which a ‘character’ is required rather than just good looks. Physical appearance, such as possessing the right size, weight, or features, often is a deciding factor in being selected for particular roles.
We will develop your acting talent, help you gain experience and business acumen which are important determinants of success for acting and modeling and that is what our acting institute offers ?
1. 12 Teachers in 6 months: Around 12 teachers conduct 10 days workshop. They are all NSD Graduates .
2. Screen Acting Training: At CRAFT, we focus and specialize in training our students for FILMS and TV. This means you will be learning how to face the camera.
3. Special Trainings : How to qualify the audition-Mock audition Test/ Sound studio Dubbing Exercises:
4. Complimentary Video Portfolio: Best 4 Exercises are shot with 2-camera set up which are given as portfolio.
5. Complimentary Still Portfolio: Our cinematography students would Shoot indoor and outdoor and will give you 20-Diffrent poses with variety of costumes and background, which normally cost at least 20-30k in the market.
6. Opportunity to Act in Short Films: Acting student will get the opportunity to work on the ‘diploma films’ of direction students.
7. A Personal cell/email Directory: Database in .xl file comprising of 300 contact details (updated mobile number and e-mail addresses) of Bombay based Film makers.
8. Audition Support : After successful graduation you are not abandoned . You become part of CRAFT extended family of our Ex-students Alumni Group. via Whats App and Facebook groups, you consistently keep getting the support about audition in Bombay.
9. Complimentary website making support. We offer free templates and their indication.
Always remember ,No Institute will get you the work ( so called placement ) except your talent. If you qualify the audition, you will be cast in a serial/film. Our 6 month training will give you the confidence to qualify for the audition, that is what we guarantee !
workshop section is coming soon.Meanwhile pl find the foling usefull links
Please Click on the right Side Icon Of Clip to download the file of .pdf of the course details.
Kindly note there would be 2 Hr Class every days 5 days in a week with 30 min Tea break.
a.) Students who have completed the first six months acting course of semester-1 will be given admission to the advanced acting course of another 6 months.
b.) In this course only 10-Students are given admission and fee is Rs 95,000/- for total six Month.In installment method it becomes Rs 1,00,000/-
c. ) Very Senior NSD graduate teachers would be conducting the classes. Around 6-8 teachers would conduct the class of 2 hrs each for 6 MONTHS