We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 31st July 2018 at B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of seats: We have 30 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for Diploma and Graduation in any Discipline for PG DIPLOMA. There is no minimum percentage required to apply. Students who are appearing in their Final Year Exam of Graduation can also apply.
3. Selection criteria: The admission to all the courses is given on “personal interview” basis. Interview will be conducted in CRAFT premise on 14th Jan 2019.
4. How to apply: You need to apply online from the above link and pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card /ATM card / Netbanking transfer as application fee. If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.
5. Interview Results: It will be declared with 10- days from the interview date .The selected candidates are required to submit the fee, Full or half within 15-days from his date of declaration of the result.The students who are given the waiting list status, will be declare on 25th Jan 2019,if required.
6. How to prepare for interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. HARSHAD ARORA.Ex-CRAFT acting student's on air SERIAL
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500 per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
For girl candidates, we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8. Class timing: “LEARN BY DOING “is the main philosophy of the Center. Classes take place from 2:00-5:00 pm with 30 min tea break 5, days in a week.
9. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.65, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.70, 000/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: acting is a 6-months course. Wherein you get video portfolio and still portfolio free.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as the nonprofit making public charitable trust with sub-Registrar in Delhi Govt. and offer autonomous Diploma courses. CRAFT was established on 6th March 2006 and it is our 6th year of operation.
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “bachelor or master degree in acting/ or any other specialization media courses like direction, event mgmt, editing…..etc”. Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In fact, AICTE
13. Bank Loan Provision:
We do not have any tie up with any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
14. Management Quota Seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without the interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides the regular fee
Course Overview: There are so many actors who never in their lifetime went to any of the acting institutes but still made it big. Looking at them, a thought that crosses everyone’s mind is “Then why do I need a ‘formal acting course’?”
Can an actor be trained? ?Rajpal Yadav, Raguvir Yadav, Naseerudin Shah, Om puri ,Yashpal Sharma and many more are examples of ‘man next door’ making it-big. All of them were neither academically brilliant nor had good looks.
They came from small towns with no connections in film business, but they all received training from acting institutes.?Most aspiring actors, like you, have participated in college plays, or performed with local theater groups for creative satisfaction. And now when you are “keen” to turn this hobby into a profession, you may have a few doubts about your acting abilities and you might not have the confidence to perform a variety of characters. Here comes the need of an acting institute: to provide formal training. Our acting institute would give you that confidence that is the key to success in any profession!
You must be wondering how one can gain this confidence? Well, you already have one important virtue called “determination”. That means you are not just inclined to learn acting but are “Determined” to be an actor and that is why you are reading these lines. If you have this seed of “Determination” to learn acting, our acting institute, which provides a professional training program, will equip you to gain the required confidence. In CRAFT WORKSHOPS, you will test, through various exercises, your existing acting abilities. You will not only improve those but our professional instructors will work with you to develop new ones, which are essential to be a successful actor.
As you already possess the passion for performing and enjoy entertaining others, our acting institute will nurture your creative instincts, innate talent, and intellectual capacity to perform.??Modeling is another aspect of acting ability. In still / TV ads, you have to emote for a brief time till an emotion is captured by the camera. Gone are the days when you have to be chocolate looking handsome boy or girl. Today, we see many ads in which a ‘character’ is required rather than just good looks. Physical appearance, such as possessing the right size, weight, or features, often is a deciding factor in being selected for particular roles.
We will develop your acting talent, help you gain experience and business acumen which are important determinants of success for acting and modeling and that is what our acting institute offers ?
Placement: Employment for an actor is growing fast. Today an actor can find work in a variety of productions like 1.Becoming a Talk show host 2.An anchorperson for a show 3. Perform in music videos, 4.TV serial 5. Act in TV channel promos 6. Do character roles in feature films.
We help our acting students in 6 ways in getting the placement
1. How to prepare for the audition of any role, we give them camera facing training.
2. We get their video portfolio done of various acting exercise shot on high-resolution camera and give them DVD
3. Get their still portfolio done so that they can get modelling assignment
4. provide 400 names, cell no and e mil add so that they can contact them
5. we get them enrolled in facebook and "what's up" group so they are well informed about auditions in Bombay.
6. any email /information received about an audition is forwarded to the facebook page and their cell no in our record.