We are accepting applications for the next academic session starting on 30th Sep 2020 at B-11,IMM BUILDING .QUTAB INSTITUTIONAL AREA NEW DELHI-110016.
1. No of seats: We have 10 seats to be filled on interview basis for Indian students.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification is 10+2 for Diploma and graduation in any discipline for " PG Diploma in Creative writing " .The main difference between both the diploma will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills which will be offered to the 10+2 passing out students. If you are 10+2, you will be getting a ‘Diploma in Creative Writing ’ and if you are a graduate, you will be getting ‘PG Diploma in Creative writing ’. The course content and classroom remains the same for the main course.
3. Selection criteria: Selection to all the courses is done on an interview basis. The next interview will be conducted on 24th Sep 2020. Interview results will be declared within ten days of the interview date. The selected candidates are required to submit the full fee or half within fifteen days from the date of declaration of the result. Due to Covid lockdown, if a student will not be able to come personally for the interview, we will conduct a telephonic interview.
4. How to apply: The application form is available on our website www.craftfilmschool.com ( https://www.craftfilmschool.com/applyonline) for applying on line and downloading. If you are applying online you need to pay Rs 1,000/- by Debit Card . If you are coming personally to CRAFT you can also pay cash.
5.Link to apply: https://www.craftfilmschool.com/applyonline.
6. How to prepare for interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about the field of study he/she has applied for. For more details pl refer the attachment on how to prepare for interview
7. Hostel facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but we help u to find economical accommodation near the institute. Generally room cost between Rs. 4000-4500/- per month which on sharing basis will cost around Rs. 2,000/- 2500/- per month. There is food joint near CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner. For girl candidates we help in finding P.G accommodation which cost around Rs 3500/-per month. Food is separate and there is Tiffin arrangement available.
8. Class timing: Classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. Tuesday to Saturday, Saturday session is conducted by a guest faculty who is industry practitioner.
9. Course Fee:The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.95, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.1,00, 000/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
10. Course Duration: Creative writing is a 6-months program.
The first semester of 6-month is classroom training along with practical projects and 2nd semester of 6- months, 3-months for the field projects and 3-months is the internship.
11. CRAFT’s Legal Status and Its Affiliation: CRAFT is registered as
12. AICTE APPROVAL?
Degree / Diploma / Certificate / AICTE approved, affiliated etc.
In this country, no university offers the “Bachelor or Master degree in Creative Writing / or any other specialization media courses like Film Direction, Event Mgmt, Editing…..etc”.
Nor do the AICTE give any accreditation for any such specialized media courses. In fact, AICTE does not even understand the media courses and hence no P.G college/institute offer the degree program. All private / non-government institutions (like CRAFT) offer one-year diploma programs. If you honestly ask, in the media industry nobody is concerned about your degree/ diploma/certificate. What they are looking at is your capability as event management/ director/cinematographer/ editor, your overall smart personality, good communication skills and understanding of your profession you have chosen.
13. Bank Loan Provision:
We do not have any tie-up with any bank but if you can get the loan, we can issue any letter required from our end.
14. Management quota seats:-There are 4- management quota seats available in each course in which one can seek direct admission without an interview. One has to pay additional Rs 20,000/-(rupees twenty thousand for blocking the seat) besides regular fee.
In meticulously compiled a list recognizing who are the "Top 4 Delhi Film Schools". CRAFT Film School for being featured as #1 on their list!
click here to read more about it
Coming up soon
Coming up.....video to load