Photography Course in Delhi NCR:
We are accepting applications for the next academic session start from January 2024, at B-11, IMM Building, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
1. No of Seats: 10 seats are to be filled on an interview basis for Indian students. We have 2 seats for International students and 2 seats for management quota.
2. Eligibility Criteria: If you are looking for a diploma in photography after the 12th, CRAFT is the best place. -for a "Diploma" certificate. Graduation in any discipline is required for a "PG Diploma” certificate. Students who are appearing for their 12th/final year exam of graduation can also apply. Course content and classroom remain the same for the main course. However, the difference will be in terms of additional classes on soft skills, which will be offered to the 10+2 pass-out students. If you are 10+2, you will get a “ Diploma in Photography Course” and if you are a Graduate, you will get a “PG Diploma in Photography Course”.
3. Selection Criteria for Course: Selection is done on the basis of an interview, which will happen on campus only. Results are declared within 7 days after the interview. Selected candidates have to submit the seat confirmation fee within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result. The students on the waiting list will be declared in the last week before the session starts.
4. How to Apply: In order to study photography in CRAFT,You need to apply online from the website given below-
The amount of Rs .1,000/- as an application fee has to be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card / UPI / Net banking. If you are coming personally to CRAFT, you can also pay in cash.
5. Last Date to Apply for Course :
We are accepting applications for the interviews to be conducted- on the 14th Oct 2023.
We have allocated 10 Points for overall performance. Sincerity score: 2 points | Academic Record: 2 points | Portfolio: 2 points | Interview Performance: 4 points. The candidate needs to score a minimum of 6 points to qualify for admission in CRAFT. Hence if you are making an inquiry today, you need to apply within 3 Days to gain a Sincerity score of 2 points- which will qualify you as a “Sincere Candidate”.
6. How to prepare for an interview: The main intention of the interview board is to see whether the student is really passionate about studying photography.
7. Hostel Facilities: We don’t have a hostel, but our student coordinator helps in finding economical accommodation within walking distance from the institute. It saves travelling time and cost- an average of Rs 2500/-per month!
Generally, rooms cost between Rs. 6000/- to 7000/- per month which, on a sharing basis, costs around Rs. 3,000/- Rs 3500/-per month. A food joint is a nearby CRAFT where most of the students have their lunch and dinner.
PG accommodation for the girl candidates in safe areas costs around Rs. 10,000/- per month including feed.
8. Class Timing: “Learn by Doing “ is the main philosophy of our diploma in photography. Classes take place from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. 5 days a week. We have a studio in which we conduct daily practicals of 3 hours. The theory class is for 2 hours once a week on Saturday. In the 2nd semester of 6 months,
9. Course Fee: The total fee in lump sum mode is Rs.1,50,000/- In instalments, it becomes Rs.1,55,000/.
Students who opt for the Installment method need to deposit the Post-dated cheque ( PDC ) of the below dates at the time of joining.
1) 50% of the total fee 30 days before the academic session starts.
2) 25% as 2nd instalment to be paid after 1 month of starting the Academic session.
3) 25% as 3rd instalment to be paid after 2 months of starting the Academic session.
10. Placement Support after diploma in photography: Many institutes are offering photography courses after the 12th.But why CRAFT? After the Course, for Students who will have 85% attendance during photography training, CRAFT will help them find an internship in the industry to work with a production house or with an individual Photographer. The internship will lead to placement in the same place if you perform well. That's how 90 % of our students start their careers. We will also help you in starting your own Photography Business if a student is keen on it.
There are many Institutes who claims that they offer best photography courses, but you can see how our students are working inside the studio while having camera classes.various links are given below of our students camera classes
01- LIGHTING PRACTICAL . video of how they are working.
02.CRAFT FILM SCHOOL. Lighting Exercise by CRAFT Cinematography Students.
03. LIGHTING PRACTICAL CLASS : Sindu-Tomar Cinematography Students at Work.
04. LIGHTING PRACTICAL CLASS : Cinematography Course.Students at Work
05. LIGHTING PRACTICAL CLASS : Cinematography Course.Students at Work
06. LIGHTING PRACTICAL CLASS : Cinematography Course.Students at Work
07. CRAFT FILM SCHOOL.
08. CRAFT FILM SCHOOL.
09.CRAFT FILM SCHOOL