PUBLIC RELATION COURSE
The definition of Public Relations as relations with the general public through publicity, those functions of a corporation, organization, branch of military service, etc., concerned with informing the public of its activities, policies, etc., attempting to create favorable public opinions. Public Relations is the planned effort to influence opinion through good character and responsible performance, based upon mutually satisfactory two-way communications.
1) Research-listening: This involves probing the opinions, attitudes and reactions of those concerned with the acts and policies of an organisation, then evaluating the inflow. This task also requires determining facts regarding the organisation: "what's our problem?"
2) Planning-decision making: This involves bringing these attitudes, opinions, ideas and reactions to bear on the policies and programmes of the organisation. It will enable the organisation to chart a course in the interests of all concerned: "Here's what we can do."
3) Communication-action: This involves explaining and dramatizing the chosen course to all those who may be affected and whose support is essential: "Here's what we did and why."
4) Evaluation: This involves evaluating the results of the programme and the effectiveness of techniques used: "How did we do?"
If you are a student and have interest of learning public relations , then CRAFT Film School that is recognized and well-structured will help you to begin your career in that. To understand the PR industries professional technicalities, Public relations course can really help you out.
In CRAFT, the classes take place 5-days in a week from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. with 30 minutes tea break. Tuesday to Saturday, Saturday session is conducted by a guest faculty who is industry practitioner.
The total fee of public relation course in lump sum mode is Rs.95, 000/. In installment method it becomes
Rs.1,00,00/. The first installment is 50% of the total fee at the time of submitting the admission form.
1) 25% as the 2nd installment has to be paid after one month from the date of commencement of the session.
2) Balance 25% as the 3rd installment has to be paid in the 2nd month from the commencement of the session.
Public relation is a one year programme.
The first semester of 6-month is classroom training along with practical projects and 2nd semester of 6- months, 3-months for the field projects and 3-months is the internship.
Description about the Public Relation course;
To provide basic and emerging concepts and principles in relation to better decision making in the areas of Public Relations
To enable the students to integrate various functions with organisational goals and strategies
To sensitise students on various gender/social communication problems in the light of concepts
To provide hands-on training on planning and execution of Public Relations campaigns.
CRAFT for public relation courses is registered as non-profit making public charitable trust with sub-Registrar in Delhi Govt. and offer autonomous Diploma courses.
So if you take be the learn about PR, enroll for public relation courses in CRAFT- now!